|Wildhorse Trail - Barton Flats area Trailhead - Sunday, December 08, 2013|
|Wildhorse Trail - Barton Flats area - San Bernardino County|
From the I10 go to university exit turn left go under the highway and proced north until you hit lugonia it is at the stop light turn right and proced up lugonia after 9 miles or so it becomes highway 38 follow highway 38 for 25-30 miles until you come to Barton flats campground you will go past Barton Flats campground and will go for about 6 miles you will come to a double lane for passing and on the right you will see a sign that says Wildhorse Trail head parking turn left into the parking lot.
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:7200
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.