|UCSD - San Diego/La Jolla Trailhead - Thursday, December 12, 2013|
|UCSD - San Diego/La Jolla - San Diego County|
There's a nice trail in the group of eucalyptus trees planted a long time ago. The trail is dirt, not necessarily single file, and posts exercise signs throughout. This area is set up for riding, or walking, there is no motor vehicle traffic. The area is located on the north east side of the campus just under the toirrey pines road construction, and just right of the 20 million dollar exercise facility RIMAC. The forest can be seen on the west side of I 5 just south of the gennesee exit.
To access the trailhead: I-5, exit Genesee west, turn left on Torrey Pines Road towad UCSD, immediately enter UCSD campus, stay on main drive passing the soccer field (to your right) until you enter a parking lot with parking meters, the trailhead is on your right. Thomas Guide page 1228
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.