|Turnbull Canyon - Whittier Trailhead - Thursday, August 21, 2014|
|Turnbull Canyon - Whittier - Los Angeles County|
From 10 fwy go south on 605 fwy exit beverly bl. go east on beverly bl. go 3 miles and park on side of the road when you just enter the canyon it turns into Turnbull cyn..trail enterance is on the left. Its a fire road to the top for 5 miles, then it has many single track. Great for after work ride into the sunset.
Another option to getting there off of the 605 Beverly exit is to take the 60 eastbound off of the 605 and exit off at Seventh Ave. From there go right to the top of the road, take another right to the dead end. Slip through the fence and climb a series of switchbacks that will get you on your way.
Thomas Guide page 677
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.