|Tecolote Canyon - San Diego Trailhead - Monday, December 09, 2013|
|Tecolote Canyon - San Diego - San Diego County|
The Visitor Center is the best place to enter the canyon. To get to the Visitor Center Take Interstate 5 to the Sea World Tecolote Rd. Exit. This is the exit just north of the Interstate 8 intersection. From the exit head east on Tecolote Dr. The drive will dead end at the visitor center. You can also park at the Tecolote Cayon Golf Course and begin your ride there.
There are a number of other side roads to enter the park from, but most do not provide parking lots or are difficult to reach from major roads. Thomas Guide page 1268 E2
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.