|Sycuan Summit - El Cajon/Dehesa Trailhead - Monday, March 30, 2015|
|Sycuan Summit - El Cajon/Dehesa - San Diego County|
Take the I8 from San Diego for about 20-35 miles. Get off at Washington St. in El Cajon. Go south until you come to the Dehesa Rd. intersection. Go down Dehesa Rd. and past the big 10% grade. After you pass Singing Hills Golf Course look to your left. You will see some big mountains. Look for a housing development. Go left at Sycuan Summit Rd. and you can park at the end of the road. Thomas Guide page 1252 H6
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.