|Sycamore Canyon Park - Riverside Trailhead - Sunday, April 20, 2014|
|Sycamore Canyon Park - Riverside - Riverside County|
Sycamore Canyon Park is located in Riverside, CA. This map just describes the main entrances at this point and how to get to them. Trails are not marked because this area is marked with many trails (fire roads, singletracks, technical sections and water crossings). It is the most rideable area in the area due to its variety of terrain and fitness levels. There are many trail heads in the park making it accessible from various points. Please like your backyard and don't litter because after all, it is your backyard.
Directions: From Hwy. 215/60 take the Central exit, down the hill to the Canyon Crest Towne Center (best place to start). The main trail heads are - (1) Ride up Central Ave. to the open area to the right with the bulletin board. - (2) Ride all the way up Central Ave., turn right at Box Springs Blvd. (before underpass) and any one of the side streets goes to the trail heads. - (3) From the Canyon Crest Towne Center Ride down canyon Crest Dr., turn left at Via Concepcion, right at via Junipero Serra, left at the end and the first right to a dead end. - (4) Ride to the top of Canyon Crest Dr. (OUCH!) and enter at the intersection of Via Vista Dr. close to the top. - (5) From Alessandro turn in Barton Rd. to the Water Plant facility. - (6) From Alessandro enter at the gas station close to the freeway. - (7) On Box Springs Blvd. there are many entrances. Thomas Guide page 716
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.