|Sullivan Canyon - Brentwood Trailhead - Tuesday, September 02, 2014|
|Sullivan Canyon - Brentwood - Los Angeles County|
Sullivan Canyon is accessed a follows. Sunset Blvd. west from 405 Frwy. Right on Mandeville Canyon Rd. , Left on Westridge, Left on Bayliss, take second left. This road should be extremely short and end in a wooden gate across the road. The trail is accessed by walking (or riding) past this gate.
Parking is also a bit of a problem. Parking is restricted during practical riding hours for about a block away. Beyond this parking is allowed. The reason for this restriction is that neighbors complained of unruly Mtn. Bikers. Trash, urine, and other disruptions on their front lawns were not tolerated....wonder why.
The trail is quite literally an access road for the Ca. Gas Co. It gets overgrown, and washed by the rains that in a year or so after being rebuilt, it turns into a practical single track. About 3 years ago before the big rains, it was an awesome trail. It was reviewed highly in Mtn. Bike mags. It is still cool today, but in a few weeks it will be almost like a fire road, with a few single track cutoffs along the way. Thomas Guide page 631
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.