|Santa Rosa Plateau - Murrieta Trailhead - Sunday, December 08, 2013|
|Santa Rosa Plateau - Murrieta - Riverside County|
Exit Clinton Keith off the 15 Freeway-go west toward the Ortega Mountains. Continue west on Clinton Keith for about 5 miles. You will see the Santa Rosa Ecological Preserve on the left hand side of the road as you make your way up to the trail head. Clinton Keith will bend sharply to the right and begin to head west--keep going about 1/2 mile until you see two trail heads--one on the left hand side (Southside Trail head for Hikers) and right hand side (Northside trail for bikers).
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:3000 ft
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.