|Santa Fe Canyon/Del Dios Gorge - Rancho Santa Fe, CA Trailhead - Thursday, July 24, 2014|
|Santa Fe Canyon/Del Dios Gorge - Rancho Santa Fe, CA - San Diego County|
The trailhead is accessed via an entrance next to the fruit stand at Del Dios Highway and Calle Ambiente. There's room for 6-8 cars, but it's been empty every time I've visited. The actual trail is about 100 feet up the paved road, which leads to a locked gate into the Crosby Ranch development. Turn left; turning right is a whole different trail (about 1.25 miles of easy cc followed by .65 of switchbacks that ends in the middle of nowhere)
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.