|San Ysidro - Santa Barbara Trailhead - Tuesday, May 21, 2013|
|San Ysidro - Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara County|
If for some strange reason you want to try riding up San Ysidro, you can reach the base of the trail by exiting the 101 Freeway at San Ysidro Road. Head north about a mile to East Valley Road and turn right.Than turn left on Park Lane go a half mile and veer left onto East Mountain Drive which deadends at San Ysidro creek The right way to do this trail is from the top and you can access it from E. Camino Cielo.
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.