|Santa Ana River Trail - Angelus Oaks Trailhead - Tuesday, November 25, 2014|
|Santa Ana River Trail - Angelus Oaks - San Bernardino County|
There are many ways to get to Highway 38, so that part is up to you. But, once you get to Highway 38, stop at the Mill creek Ranger sttion to get your Adventure Pass. They do patrol this are HEAVILY ($100 fine for not having it). Go up Hwy 38 about 8 miles. You will come to the town of Angelus Oaks. Park anywhere around the store and post office that is there, or go farther up HWY 38 and there is a rather large turnout where the majority of the riders park. If you do park here, you must ride back to the store if you want the trail I am describing with some ULTIMATE Single-track. Right by the post office their is a dirt road that heads off into the hills. Ride your bike up the dirt road, within a about two hundred yards you will hit the first part of the trail but if you go up the road another 2 miles you will come to more parts of the trail. You can go all the way to mentone on this trail. Thomas Guide page 55-57
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.