|Rancho San Diego -Road Course - El Cajon Trailhead - Friday, December 19, 2014|
|Rancho San Diego -Road Course - El Cajon - San Diego County|
94/54(Jamacha) Junction NORTH approx 1 mile to Willow Glen Road. Plenty of parking at the Rancho San Diego Towne and Country Shopping Center at the Willow Glen - Jamacha Road intersection.
Head EAST on Willow Glen Road. (Bike lanes both sides)
Continue EAST, past Rancho San Diego and Singing Hills Golf Courses.
Continue straight ahead or NORTH on Harbison Canyon Road where Dehesa Canyon road turns Right or EAST to the Sycuan Indian reservation.
This is where the bike lane stops. I did this (and recommend the same) on a Sunday morning and experienced very light traffic.
Turn Left or NORTH on Frances Drive at the Harbison Canyon Fire Station
* This will become Mountain View Road about 1/3 of the way up.
Continue up - up - and UP to intersection of La Cresta and Mountain View Roads.
Several nice pullouts with north - south vista's on the way up. Again, very light traffic.
Continue WEST down La Cresta road to Greenfield Drive.
Turn Left or SOUTH on Greenfield Drive.
Turn Right or WEST on East Madison.
Turn Left or SOUTH on Granite Hills Drive.
Turn Left or SOUTH on Jamacha Road.
This will return you to the Willow and Jamacha Roads intersection and the Rancho San Diego Towne and Country Shopping Center.
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.