|Ramona Trail - Idylwild/Hemet Trailhead - Wednesday, April 23, 2014|
|Ramona Trail - Idylwild/Hemet - Riverside County|
Go east on Hwy. 74 from Hemet (west from Palm Springs). In the little commuity of Thomas Mountain look for a "Ramona Trail" sign on the south side of the road. This singletrack climbs about 1600 feet in aproxamently 5 miles to the top of Thomas Mountain.
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.