|Bonelli Park - San Dimas Trailhead - Wednesday, October 01, 2014|
|Bonelli Park - San Dimas - Los Angeles County|
1) Take Interstate 210 (Foothill Frwy) to Via Verde Drive (Raging Waters Drive). Go east to Bonelli Park. You can pay $6.00 to enter the park or just west of the 210 Frwy on Via Verde Drive is a park and ride lot.
2) An easy way to get into the park without having to pay for parking is to go to the south side of Brackett Airport (using Mckinley Ave.) and park at the airport administration building parking lot. Near the parking lot is a road with a metal gate leading up a small hill. Just go around the gate and follow the road to another gate. (While on this little stretch, there are little trails to the left which I have not yet taken). Once past this second gate is a trailer park to the left and a dirt trail to the right. Take the dirt trail and you'll end up in the park. Once inside, choose your own path or trail to ride on! Thomas Guide page 600
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.