|Proctor Valley Trail - Chula Vista Trailhead - Monday, January 26, 2015|
|Proctor Valley Trail - Chula Vista - San Diego County|
The area is located, well for most riders considered the trail to be in the Bonita area. From downtown SD, get access to I-805 southbound take East "H" St. exit in Chula Vista. Turn right off the exit go all the way east past Southwestern College and Bonita Vista High School. You would hit a four-way stop sign on East H and Eastlake Drive, turn right on Eastlake Drive to another stop sign. Turn right here and a quick left to a parking lot on Eastlake Recreation Center (manmade lake should be visible at this point). Unload bike and head out again on East H (four way stop sign). Turn right down and up the hill to another stop sign on Mount Miguel Road. Turn right here and a few yards to the left of the road is a dirt road. This is the starting point of the Proctor Valley Trail. Thomas Guide page 1311 F3
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.