|Pinyon Trail - Pinyon Pines Trailhead - Saturday, September 20, 2014|
|Pinyon Trail - Pinyon Pines - Riverside County|
Pinyon Pines is on Highway 74 a short drive up from Palm Desert,Ca. From the I-215 take the 74 East thru Hemet, from Riverside take the I-10 East to monterey(74) and go south thru Palm Desert. At any rate, to locate it on a map or Thomas guide, its on the 74 a little less than half way between the Idyllwild exit and highway 111 in Palm Desert.
From either direction, you will see a brown sign that says Pinyon Camp and a green sign that says Pinon Dr. , turn here and park by the entrance to the camp grounds on the side of the street.
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.