|Backbone Trail(Will Rogers) - Pacific Palisades Trailhead - Sunday, December 08, 2013|
|Backbone Trail(Will Rogers) - Pacific Palisades - Los Angeles County|
The bottom of this trail can be found at Will Rogers State Park. To get to the park take Sunset Blvd. to Will Rogers State Park Road(in Pacific Palisades) and go North. Take this less than a mile into the parking lot and ask for a map at the Ranger kiosk. The top of this trail can be accessed from Trippett Ranch in Topanga by riding South to "The Hub", and then continuing southwest on Conference Center fire road .5 miles. 6 miles of classic singletrack that has it all.
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.