|Mt. Lowe Railway - Altadena Trailhead - Tuesday, December 10, 2013|
|Mt. Lowe Railway - Altadena - Los Angeles County|
1. Take the Lake Ave. off ramp off the 210 Frwy. in Pasadena. Drive north to the end. Go left for a few miles to a yellow light that marks Chaney Trail. Turn right and drive up to a junction. You can park there if there is room or turn right and park at Millard Campground.
2. Going West on the 210 Fwy, Exit Lincoln (R). Go North on Lincoln, turn (R) on W. Loma Alta Dr., then (L) on Cheney Trail, the gate and trailhead will be on your right after a short climb.
Thomas Guide page 535 H2
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.