|Marian Bear Park - University City Trailhead - Wednesday, December 04, 2013|
|Marian Bear Park - University City - San Diego County|
Exit the Soledad Frwy (52) at Genesee Ave. between I5 Frwy and I805 Frwy in Clairemont Mesa. You can park in the parking lot just south of the 52 Frwy at Genesee Ave. The San Clemente Canyon trail goes both west & east from here.
Exit Regents road and go into the south Parking areas. There are bathrooms and some shaded parking areas. Trails to East and West. Thomas Guide page 1228
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.