|Malibu Creek State Park - Agoura Hills Trailhead - Monday, May 20, 2013|
|Malibu Creek State Park - Agoura Hills - Los Angeles County|
Take 101 Frwy to Las Virines/Malibu Canyon. Go south about 3.5 miles to the park entrance. From PC (CA 1) go north on Las Virines/Malibu Canyon about 6 miles to park entrance on your left. You can park in (day-use fee) or outside of the park. From the last parking lot, ride south to a road marked Authorized Vehicles Only (Crags Road). There are two other trailheads in Malibu State Park. 1. - Take 101 north to Liberty Canyon Rd. Go south 1 mile to Park Vista and park there.This is the trailhead for Liberty Canyon Trail. 2. - Take Las Virines south, turn right on Mulholland Dr. The Grasslands Trail crosses Mulholland about 1/4 mile from Las Virines. You can park along Mulholland. Call (818) 880-0350 for Malibu State Park information. Thomas Guide page 588
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.