|Loma Linda/ Hilda Crook Park - Loma Linda/ Redlands Trailhead - Tuesday, May 21, 2013|
|Loma Linda/ Hilda Crook Park - Loma Linda/ Redlands - San Bernardino County|
To get to loma linda, take the I-10fwy. towards SanBernardino, exit Mt. View Ave., head South. Mt. View will go straight for approx. 3 miles, then it will end at the enterance to Hilda Crook Park, enter the park and park in the first parking lot to your left, (there are only 2 parking lots, one to the left and one straight ahead up a hill, you can park in either but the lower lot to the left it the easiest and closest to the trail head) after parking you will be able to see the trail at the south end of the parking lot, there is a dirt trail and a cement trail, take either one, they meet up just around the corner. Thomas Guide page 607 D3
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.