|La Costa Preserve - Carlsbad Trailhead - Tuesday, August 19, 2014|
|La Costa Preserve - Carlsbad - San Diego County|
Main start point is a short access road on Sitio Salvia. From I-5, take the Leucadia Blvd exit and turn east (away from coast). Leucadia Blvd becomes Olivehain Rd, then Rancho Santa Fe Road. Turn right onto Camino Junipero, left onto Corte Romero, right on Silio Salvia. All trails can be accessed from this point except Horned Lizard and Vista del Mar. Trails split off about 40 meters up the gated access road.
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.