|Little Dalton Picnic Ground - Glendora Trailhead - Wednesday, October 01, 2014|
|Little Dalton Picnic Ground - Glendora - Los Angeles County|
Use the I 210 Frwy east into Glendora. Exit on Grand Ave. and travel north to Sierra Madre Ave. Turn right (east) about 2 miles. Turn left (north) on Glendora Mountain Rd. The road is closed about 1 mile up. You can park here and mount your bike. Ride about 1/2 mile to a gate on your right at the Little Dalton Picnic Ground. This is the start of Lower Monroe Trail. You may want to park on the street at the bottom,,,,some punk kids have been vandalizing cars. Thomas Guide page 569
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.