|Lake Hodges - Escondido Trailhead - Tuesday, December 10, 2013|
|Lake Hodges - Escondido - San Diego County|
Exit I-15 at Via Ranco Parkway, head east, turn rght on Sunset, go to end of cul-de-sac. General purpose trail. Controlled access to side trails. Fairly easy ride with nice views of the lake. Try the south side of the lake, across the I-15 bridge, for somewhat more challenging terrain and less crowded trails. Thomas Guide page 1150
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.