|H Street - Eastlake Trailhead - Sunday, March 09, 2014|
|H Street - Eastlake - San Diego County|
Off the interstate 5, take the 'H Street' exit and head east. Follow H Street approximately 2-3 miles and make a right on 'Paseo Del Rey.' Make a left at the first stop sign--putting you onto a residencial street--and follow approximately 1 mile. After going through one stop sign, you will come to a small playground/park on your right. On your left will be a large electrical tower and a metal dirt road gate. You can park along the street there, or turn into one of the residencial streets and hide your car from traffic. Unload there and go through the gate.
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:300
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.