|Grapevine Canyon - Anza-Borrego Desert State Park Trailhead - Sunday, February 01, 2015|
|Grapevine Canyon - Anza-Borrego Desert State Park - San Diego County|
Located east of Julian in the desert you will need to get to Hwy 78 and head east. Coming from San Diego you can take the 8 Freeway to Highway 79 North to Julian. Take 78 east to the desert. Stay on Highway 78 you will pass the S-2 road, continue on 78 until you reach the Grapevine Canyon area. Turn left onto the S-3 road and very soon you will see a sign for the Yaqui Well Camp on your left. Take the Yaqui Well Camp turn off on your left and you will be on the Grapevine Canyon Road truck trail heading west. Park anywhere along side of it. Your ride begins on this trail so mount up and head west. Remember to watch out for 4 wheelers as they may not watch out for you!
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.