|Five Deer - Green Valley Trailhead - Thursday, May 23, 2013|
|Five Deer - Green Valley - Los Angeles County|
Take the 5 fwy to Santa Clarita and exit east on Valencia Blvd. Go up to Bouquet Canyon and turn left. Stay on Bouquet Canyon for about 20 miles going thru a narrow windy road until you come to the Bouquet Resevoir, now look for a dirt road on your right and drive up it for aprox. a quarter mile and park in a flat open spot. You'll need an Adventure Pass to park here since this area is considered part of the Natioal Forest Thomas Guide page: 4281-3
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.