|El Prieto Canyon - La Canada Trailhead - Friday, December 06, 2013|
|El Prieto Canyon - La Canada - Los Angeles County|
From the 210 freeway take the Windsor exit and head north. When the road takes a turn to the right, and just before the entrance to JPL, park in the small lot on the left.
Same access as Brown Mtn. Exit Arroyo/Windsor off the 210, go north about 1/2 mile, the road curves right, at the curve park in the lot on the left. From the parking lot, ride your bike north toward the gated road, continue on the asphalt/dirt until you get to the fork, go right about 100 yards El Prieto begins! If you're feeling strong, ride this UP! or continue left up the fire road to the saddle, go right/down hill about 3/4 mile. Look to your right and take this down (as most do)watch out for poison oak, it's everywhere! This trail is in great shape! Thomas Guide page Thomas Guide page 535 F5
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.