|Dirt Mulholland - Los Angeles Trailhead - Thursday, February 26, 2015|
|Dirt Mulholland - Los Angeles - Los Angeles County|
Take the 405 freeway into the Sepulveda pass and get off on Mulholland. Take this west a mile or so and the pavement will suddenly turn to dirt. This road runs the spine of the southern Santa Monica mountains with views of the San Fernando valley on one side, and the beachfront westside on the other. This is a major connector to many fire roads and trails in the area like Kenter, Westridge, Sullivan, Cabellero, Reseda, and Temescal. Thomas Guide page: 631
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.