|Del Cerro Park - Palos Verdes Trailhead - Monday, December 09, 2013|
|Del Cerro Park - Palos Verdes - Los Angeles County|
You can take Crenshaw Blvd. South from the 405. Del Cerro is at the end of Crenshaw. Park in the small lot or on the dead-end street by the fire road gate.
An alternate route would be to take the 110 fwy. South and exit at PCH. Head West on PCH. At crenshaw go south and follow it up the hill to the Park/Fire road. Thomas Guide page 823 B3
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.