|Coyote Canyon - Borrego Springs Trailhead - Wednesday, November 26, 2014|
|Coyote Canyon - Borrego Springs - San Diego County|
Coyote Canyon is located in the Anza-Borrego Desert. Check-out a San Diego County Thomas Guide for directions from your area. Once you make it down Montezuma Valley Road, turn right on Palm Canyon Drive. Go half way around Christmas Circle and continue east on Palm Canyon Drive for approximately 1/2 mile. Make a left on DiGiorgio Road. You'll be heading north. Continue until the road ends (approx. 4 miles). This is where you want to start. There are several ways to get to Borrego Springs. The point is to head north on DiGiorgio Road. Thomas Guide page: 1098
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.