|Chumash/Hummingbird - Simi Valley Trailhead - Monday, December 09, 2013|
|Chumash/Hummingbird - Simi Valley - Ventura County|
Take the 118 freeway and get off at Kuehner. Just north of the freeway is a park type area where the bottom of the Hummingbird trail can be found. To reach the Chumash trailhead from here(on your bike)head south on Kuehner and in 1/2 mile go right on Los Angeles Ave. Take that 3/4 mile and go right on Yosemite. Take that over the freeway 3/4 mile and go right on Flanagan Dr. This will take you to Chumash park where you will find the bottom of the Chumash trail. Chumash to Rocky Peak fire road to Hummingbird is a very popular loop.
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.