|Carrizo Gorge - Jacumba Trailhead - Wednesday, December 11, 2013|
|Carrizo Gorge - Jacumba - San Diego County|
Take I-8 east out of San Diego to Jacumba exit. Less than an hour drive. There are two gas stations where you can park and ride the dirt road or take the dirt road about 1 mile and park under the overpass of I-8. Enough room for 3 cars. No parking signs beyond that mark the clothing optional rec area. Where the dirt road crosses under the freeway you'll see the railroad tracks on the left. Just follow them north. Thomas Guide page: 1300
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.