|Carbon Canyon Park - Brea Trailhead - Monday, December 22, 2014|
|Carbon Canyon Park - Brea - Orange County|
Take the 57 Fwy to Lambert Rd. Head East on Lambert Rd. until it turns into Carbon Canyon Rd. (142). The entrance to Carbon Canyon Park is on the right-hand side, (approx. 3 mi. East of the 57 Fwy). There is parking inside the park for a few bucks. Ride your bike to the east-most end of the park. At the end of the parking lot, there is a dirt trail that initially runs along Lambert until you get to a gate. Go around the gate and continue riding until you get to a second gate. You are now at a point where the trail splits 2 ways. Continuing straight would take you to Telegraph Canyon. Turning left takes you up North Ridge. Thomas Guide page 709 & 710 Also see Chino Hills State Park in Orange & San Bernardino County
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.