|Box Springs Mountain Park - Grand Terrace Trailhead - Tuesday, September 30, 2014|
|Box Springs Mountain Park - Grand Terrace - Riverside County|
Use Barton Rd. exit off the 215 Hwy. Drive East into Grand Terrace. You can park at the corner of Barton Rd. and Mt. Vernon Rd. Ride your bike up Mt. Vernon Rd. which then turns into Pegeon Pass Rd. At Box Springs Mountain Road, turn right and follow the road until you come to the entrance to Box Springs Mountain Park. Just look for the mountains with all the radio antennas.
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.