|Big Laguna Valley - Mt. Laguna Trailhead - Tuesday, March 31, 2015|
|Big Laguna Valley - Mt. Laguna - San Diego County|
From San Diego travel east on I 8 about 40 miles to Sunrise Hwy. North on Sunrise Hwy for about 10 miles, you'll see the store and information center on the left. Buy your Adventure Pass here. (the rangers will write you a $100 ticket if you don't display an Adventure Pass) About another 2 1/2 miles up the highway you'll come to a wide spot with parking areas on both sides. Trailhead is on the left. It's a fun singletrack out and back through the valley with a few rolling ups and downs but nothing to technical. About 10 miles. Access to upper Noble Canyon trail head from here also..
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation: 5,800 ft
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.