|Balboa Park - San Diego Trailhead - Friday, April 18, 2014|
|Balboa Park - San Diego - San Diego County|
Get to Balboa Park via: 805 S to 163 S, or 5 N, or Park Blvd in the city. Find the unleashed area for dogs and cut through, go downhill toward the 163. Parallel the 163 (a few fun bombers to your left) until you come to a bridge. Cross it and have fun!
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.