|Anderson Truck Trail - Alpine Trailhead - Sunday, October 26, 2014|
|Anderson Truck Trail - Alpine - San Diego County|
One of the gnarlliest, longest, most technical, downhills in San Diego.
I-8 East to Harbison Canyon Rd. (Dunbar Ln). Take a left on Peutz Valley Rd. and park under bridge. This ride can be a shuttle, or for the manly, a long climb into town and up a hill to the trail head...Either way follow Alpine Blvd. (left from Peutz Valley) into Alpine. Left on Victoria and keep going uphill until you reach the end of the road. You'll see a water tower on the right; park here, or enter trail here.
As of August 30, 03, the trail is closed. There is a steel fence blocking the trail about 1/4 mile from Peutz Valley Road. However, if you proceed up Peutz Valley Road to the 1 mile marker, there is a trail to the left that will lead to Anderson Truck Trail, beyond the Steel Fence. Happy Riding! Thomas Guide page 1233-F4 and 1234
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.